Things to avoid – types of promotional content

Forums Jon’s Forum Things to avoid – types of promotional content

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

As all of us are well aware that Wikipedia is an encyclopedia, it does not allow any promotional content. But for the people who still have a question that can anyone write a Wikipedia article. Here are a few things to bourn in mind. Therefore, writer or Wikipedia page creators must avoid the use of any promotional content over their page. If you are unaware of the things that work as promotional content, it is suggested to avoid these things to refrain from the deletion of your Wikipedia page. Directs or indirect promotion or marketing of your product or service, praising the business yourself, communication in any form, personal selling, sales promotions, a campaign to gain publicity and sharing of awards, successes and certificates with a specific tone.

Dave VanMusicMaster
    Participant

Had a sex change have you – last time I heard, you were behind a bush playing with your will!

stop posting your spam here …. can I respectfully ask for a tasteful view of your vag ?

Now off you go thick twat – please refrain from using the internet and any kind of electronic device as you appear to be a total moron – now off you fuck ….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah. that is a set of crap. I honestly have had a https://petbday.com/ question I requested and each and each week after of being resolved — immediately that is deleted for violation of no longer being a “absolute self belief or no answer”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.